Perfect. Does the service need to be under the supervision of a Psychologist?

Submit Receipt

I give you a receipt to submit to your insurance provider

Claim Tax Deduction

CRA recognizes my services for the Medical Expense Credit

Insurance provider reimburses you


No problem! My services meet this criteria


Do you have health insurance covering psychotherapy / psychological services / counselling?


Excellent - you're covered to see me or my associates

I offer a standard rate per session, which may be paid by cash, cheque or e-transfer. You will be provided with a receipt which you may submit to your insurance company for reimbursement. You can also claim tax deductions, as my services are recognized by the CRA for the "medical expense tax credit." 

More and more insurance providers are covering the services of Registered Psychotherapists and Canadian Certified Counsellors. Even if you don't have this coverage, most insurance benefits for "psychological services" cover RP's under the supervision of a Registered Psychologist. My work with adults is supervised by a Registered Psychologist, Dr. David Smith (, and I will provide billing in his name if required by your insurance provider.

Fees and Insurance Coverage


Tsk tsk, your employer should know better!